Ryan Giggs charged with assaulting two women

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Wales manager and former Manchester United player Ryan Giggs has been charged with assaulting two women.

1619194328673.png

He is accused of causing actual bodily harm to a woman in her 30s and common assault of a woman in her 20s at an address in Salford last November.
Mr Giggs, of Worsley, is also charged with coercive or controlling behaviour between 2017 and 2020.
He has been bailed to appear at Manchester and Salford Magistrates' Court on 28 April.
Greater Manchester Police said officers were called at 22:05 BST on 1 November to reports of a disturbance at an address in Worsley.
Mr Giggs is also accused of coercive or controlling behaviour between December 2017 and November 2020.
The Football Association of Wales (FAW) has confirmed assistant manager Robert Page will take charge of Wales at this summer's European Championships.
Page will be assisted by Albert Stuivenberg.
The FAW said there would be a board meeting to "discuss the developments and its impact on the association and the national team".

Ryan Giggs charged with assaulting two women - BBC News

This has nothing to do with his political views its about him allegedly causing actual bodily harm to a woman in her 30s and common assault of a woman in her 20s.

Seems like a nasty piece of work! Strange, he always came across as such a happy chap! (FAO chippy.. sarcasm)

Chill Chippy what was his position when he played.

I missed that one as explained above ;)

If it turns out to be true he has outdone himself who would have thought he could have topped the big news about him screwing his brothers wife in 2011.

You may have noticed i really do not like this guy and its not because he is a red i would have said the same if he was a blue.

He was a City player before United. Called Ryan Wilson then.

He never signed for City.

If you read his book -
He was playing in Salford league and training at city he said he wanted to be a professional footballer or a rugby league player he was spotted playing in the Sunday league and Fergie went to his house in Swinton to speak to his mum he admitted in his book he had no intention of joining city

He never signed for City.

If you read his book -
He was playing in Salford league and training at city he said he wanted to be a professional footballer or a rugby league player he was spotted playing in the Sunday league and Fergie went to his house in Swinton to speak to his mum he admitted in his book he had no intention of joining city
Wise move not to join City.

Wise move not to join City.

I missed the bait earlier.

He may have been a good player but he has let himself and those around him down badly in his private life and if this latest accusation is proved true he is not the type of role model i would want young City fans to look up to and i am therefore glad he is a United legend not a City one ;)

Latest posts

Back