question

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarvo

Reaction score
Hi ive started drinking from my cornie and i need to know.
When the correct level of carbonation is aquired do you then leave the keg under just serving pressure or when youve finished serving do you put around 20psi back on each time?
And also can i leave the gas connected all the time or should i disconnect when not in use as my kegs and gas will be in fridge and dont realy want to take the kegs out every time to get to the gas at the back?

Gas back up to 20psi if you remember after a session :oops:

Once gassed up I turn my gas off but leave the reg connected and just check the gauge when passing

I leave mine at serving pressure at all times... around 2 - 3 psi :thumb:
I think various people do this differently. :hmm:

jarvo said:
Hi ive started drinking from my cornie....

I thought I was bad .. but at least I pour mine into a glass first. Still .. I'll give it a go!

:D Sorry, couldn't resist it!

Tony said:
jarvo said:
Hi ive started drinking from my cornie....

I thought I was bad .. but at least I pour mine into a glass first. Still .. I'll give it a go!

:D Sorry, couldn't resist it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yea just stick a screwdriver in the out post and open your mouth save money on taps :thumb:

Thanks for the info guys so i guess it does'nt really make a differance then as long as i turn the gas off when im finished :thumb:

Latest posts

Back