Northants Brew Club - Towcester

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rimski

Reaction score
Hi All

For the past few months a small number of homebrewer from the Northants and surrounding areas have been meeting once a month in The George at Tiffield.

The next meeting/get together will take place on Thursday 27th January

If anyone fancies coming along please feel free as it's always more the merrier

Details are

Start - 8pm Ish
Place - The George] in Tiffield

Hopefully in February or March we will be trying to do a brewery tour

Just seen this - I live in Towcester! But I play squash on Thursdays... when's the next meeting?

Hi Mike

We usually meet once a month Wednesday's at first but the George has an open mic style night on wednesdays so we moved to a Thursday

I lice in Towcester also so we could always meet up for a beer and a chat another night any excuse 8(

rimski said:
Hi Mike

We usually meet once a month Wednesday's at first but the George has an open mic style night on wednesdays so we moved to a Thursday

I lice in Towcester also so we could always meet up for a beer and a chat another night any excuse 8(
Great! When the current county season finishes in March I'll come along. In the meantime it'd be good to meet up, we might even know each other :D - I was a very young landlord of the Sun Inn as was back in '93 - '95, and my last pub before I gave up that game was the Barley Mow in Paulerspury.

What sort of brewing are you up to? I've returned to it after many years and I'm only doing kits at present but the next lot I do will be extract, and I'm just getting stuff together now for an AG setup.

Latest posts

Back