My new toy

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corby_brewer

Landlord.
Reaction score
Today i picked up my new toy. Brother-in-law is building an extension so he decided to get rid of his bar. He was going to put it all on Ebay but decided to give it to me instead. The large container is what he used to use to clean his beer lines with. But im sure i can connvert it into a 10 galon FV. ;)
001-18.jpg

It consists of 2 x flash coolers. 1 x C02 cylinder which was full.
002-18.jpg

003-19.jpg

It came with 3 x taps.
004-14.jpg

006-10.jpg

And some regulators.
007-11.jpg

008-7.jpg

So spent most of the afternoon setting thing up. So far im only using the one chiller as of yet i dont know how to connect one to the other.
011-6.jpg

009-6.jpg

013-5.jpg

Well after spending all the afternoon setting things up and working out how it all fits together, i decided to test it out.
010-6.jpg

And here is the finished pint. Its one of my NANNS BROWN ALE, server at 16oC. And a bloody nice pint it is to.
012-5.jpg

Still got a load of work to do. as ive got to find a way to hide all the pipes, also ive got to work out how to connect 1 chiller to the other. Oh and yes, im going to get rid of the fosters tap and connect the other 2 up.

And me Snail....brill......I take it your getting your corni's from Norm also :thumb:
got to get a lot of kit by the looks of what Corby Brewer's got... just to make them work :hmm:

alien.gif

Dieseljockey said:
got to get a lot of kit by the looks of what Corby Brewer's got... just to make them work :hmm:

DJ you dont need all this kit to make them work. For the past 6 months i used a HB cylinder and a tap fixed to the cornie. Ive only upgraded because ive had all this stuff given me.

That's good to know :thumb: I knew I would need a gas tank and a tap of sort's....seen the gas on Ebay.....I think the 2 corni's I've got off Norm come with pipe's and connectors :pray:

Dieseljockey said:
I think the 2 corni's I've got off Norm come with pipe's and connectors :pray:

Yes they do mate. :thumb:
Anything you need you can get from Norm. But for the C02 cylinder you will have to go to somewhere like BOC.

Latest posts

Back