My new regulator

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnc86

Reaction score
!Bk+WJcgB2k~$(KGrHqIH-DQEs777iVdbBLZzW7QVV!~~_12.JPG

For my corny(s)

It has a primary and 2 secondary's. One of the secondary is a low pressure regulator, the other is normal. Notice how they don't have taps on them though. Could this be a problem?

These are another couple of secondary's I picked up off ebay.
!BjurCLgBmk~$(KGrHqQH-CYEs+,my)zKBLUyyjdpS!~~_12.JPG

Should I nick the taps of these and use them on the new ones? Im not sure if the low pressure regulator is of any use to me :wha: . Perhaps I when I get another keg I could hook the other 2 up to the high pressure one on fulland use them 2 to regulate the pressure.....

I aint really got a clue :whistle: .

Ideas?

Cheers.

:drink:

Haven't a clue really John, but that never stops me :D

Have you looked at the Hop and grape site or Ebay for JohnGuest fittings.

You could attach two 3/8 lines and two disconnects from the regulator

It has a primary and 2 secondary's. One of the secondary is a low pressure regulator, the other is normal. Notice how they don't have taps on them though. Could this be a problem?
I have the same regulator (top). You don't need taps on the line, just close whichever line you're not using by closing the screw :thumb:
Im not sure if the low pressure regulator is of any use to me
What's the LP scale? Real ale only really needs 3-5psi (unless force carbonating) so it should be o.k.

Vossy1 said:
I have the same regulator (top). You don't need taps on the line, just close whichever line you're not using by closing the screw :thumb:
[quote:2cdkjbg7]Im not sure if the low pressure regulator is of any use to me
What's the LP scale? Real ale only really needs 3-5psi (unless force carbonating) so it should be o.k.[/quote:2cdkjbg7]

Do you use both outlets at once? I'm about to order a second corny :thumb:

My second corny turned out to be twins :shock: .

:lol: .

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... _918wt_960

Bargain :cool: .

I think I had a pretty idea that my regulator would handle 2 kegs at once, it must be designed to have 2 things hooked up to it in unison or the secondary outlets might as well be separate.

3 kegs though :hmm: . Can I connect those 2 secondary's (bottom picture) up to one of the outlets on my main regulator unit to provide pressure for them both?

I think I had a pretty idea that my regulator would handle 2 kegs at once, it must be designed to have 2 things hooked up to it in unison or the secondary outlets might as well be separate
It is designed to feed two outlets at once ie, 2 corinii or whatever, hence the two regs.
Do you use both outlets at once? I'm about to order a second corny
I don't actually use that reg for dispensing, I have a management board for that.

As long as your using the same pressure in the kegs, which is likely for real ale, you can run as many kegs as you want from just one outlet. Simply put a T piece , or several T pieces in-line, and away you go :thumb:

Latest posts

Back