My AG brewery

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

31bb3

Landlord.
Reaction score
Well I have finally got round to expanding my brewery from 1 FV used for HLT/ Boiler proper PITA :oops:. So I finally got a 60ltr FV and fitted 2 cheapo kettle elements and ball valve .I even treated myself to a totton pump so i havnt got 30ltr of hot water stuck 6ft in the air :nono:.Im planning on a double brewday to christen the new setup on friday a Speckled hen clone and a Big Kenny :party: anyway today I finally got round to testing the boiler for a nice rolling boil and water tightness well all is fine and dandy except my sodding digital thermometer is on reading 95 Degrees anybody recommend a decent replacement :|

Thats really impressive Eddie. Especially for a man who was committed to kit brewing not so long ago. :cool:

I got the totten pump earlier in the year and it really is the dogs danglies. If you haven't done so already you will have to think about getting a valve to allow you to throttle back the throughput of the pump. :thumb:

thanks for the link mate very interesting im hoping gravity will be sufficient for now may have to rethink as the day goes on :wha: :hmm:

I just got this one recently: clicky.25% off at the moment, and on Jims there is also a link to an extra 10% discount somewhere - sure a bit of searching will find it - I missed out as saw it after, but still a good price I though, and if its commercial dishwasher safe a mash tun should be a breeze! :thumb:

Latest posts

Back