Message from your Sponsors

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg

Reaction score
Evening All Homebrew Forum Members,

BrewUK are proud sponsors of The Homebrew Forum and we thought we would drop you a quick line to introduce ourselves properly.

We aim to offer the best service, range of products and prices on the internet. We welcome any feedback that you can give us, both positive and negative, which can help us achieve this.

The customer is the most important part of our business and ensuring you are 100% pleased with both product and service received by us is paramount. Most orders will be received by the customer within 48hrs of placing with us.

If there is anything that you would like us to stock then please let us know as we have access to the huge range of items and can get stocks of most things within a few days.

We are also keen to support the Homebrew forum members so watch out for promotional threads especially for members in the next few weeks.

Looking forward to great summer of brewing (and drinking!)

Greg and Tanya

BrewUK

Always nice to see a shop who values costumers :thumb: I personally wish you every success going into the future :cheers:

Sound thinking your customers are the ones who spend.....G :clap: :clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Great post, all the best to BrewUk :cheers:

Asked Greg for something that wasn't on the web site yesterday. And true to his word he's looked at his suppliers and come back with a good price very quickly, and it's now up on the web for everyone else to buy. Can't fault them, Excellent service. Thanks Greg and Tanya!
It's just a shame I have to spend abit of money of all the sponsers now to even it out!!! :grin:

I can say BrewUK service is great and they know how to treat customers, bought some things in April from them the service was swift, a good price, easy to navigate website and arrived well packaged!

I just the other day emailed them about a Item I require and had a reply within 5mins from Tanya who directed me in the direction of Greg who was helpful.

I will be deffinetally using BrewUK again! :thumb:

Latest posts

Back