Long Lost Supplier

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartinS

Reaction score
Hi,
I used to buy most of my stuff from a guy called Norman who owned an online brew shop called something like "All about Brewing" /"Everything about brewing" or something similar (I forget). Having trouble looking him up, if indeed he's still in business. Wondered if any of you chaps could maybe point me in a (roughish) right direction).

Thanks in anticipation.

Hi the guy you may be thinking of was Norman Felton (Trading on eBay under the name Nomannumpa.
He used to sell loads of Cornies etc but have not seen him around the forum for ages.

It will be him SoupD he was very active years ago on the forum and did Cornies Gas Boards etc.

It will be him SoupD he was very active years ago on the forum and did Cornies Gas Boards etc.
I got my kegs from him about 12 years ago. The only issue I've ever had was a pin hole in the beer out tube just above the beer level so I was dispensing quite a lot of foam. He replaced it no questions asked. Brilliant service

Cheers Tom

The thread below is from Jim's it was posted in 2007, someone over there might know what happened.

Just to say that Norman Felton (Trading on eBay under the monika Nomannumpa) is a totally top guy! I really liked the look of his Continental Flow control Taps that he is selling with his cornii, so emailed him and asked for a quote for 5. after a few more queries on my part I ordered then on Sunday, due to a cock up on my part they were only collected yesterday, but were sat on my desk at 11:00 this morning.

The quality of these taps has to be held to be believed they appear to be completely stainless (Ooooooh! The Shiny
8)
) apart from the handle, which is a really nice size, and operation is silky smooth.

So a great big thank you to Norman, and no one should have any worries dealing wioth him. He is a real gem.

https://www.jimsbeerkit.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7446&sid=45f7a11ed8d2a5a0c2737abe2e1c568e#p94876

Latest posts

Back