Labels, Printing etc

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melvynnn

Reaction score
Not sure if there was a thread on this already, and was unsure or where to put it.

Where do you get your labels printed? Ive already designed a number of labels, but have no idea how to get them printed off, and then stick them to my bottles.
Also, post your labels here! :grin:

These are some mock ups i made a while ago (And yes, i know the percentage is a bit mad, its not intended to be serious)

Cimla Artois (I live in an Area called Cimla, full of 'Chavs' and 'Louts' with a can of Stella Artois in one hand, cigarette in the otherwhile walking down the road to school) and thought, Why not, eh? so hence, Cimla Artois ;D

CimlaArtois3copy.jpg

Trollbroth (Bit of a gimmick, intended to be used for a dark ale for me and my basement dwelling college buddies, to be drank during Dungeons and Dragons Sessions and online gaming.)

Trollbroth2copy.jpg

More to come hopefully :D

Those labels are the Mutts Nuts !!!

I just print them off on a normal printer and stick em on with Pritt Stick!

I do my labels at Beer Label Builder, download it to the PC and play around with it in Photoshop, then run them off on the Works Colour laser printer. I may print them off on self adhesive label stock, but often its just plain paper . . Pritt stick to hold them on to the bottle.

I just liberated :whistle: a load of A4 sheets with 16 sticky labels on each from work. They're quite a bit smaller than the ideal - but it'll do for my first couple of kits.

Awesome labels you've designed there btw :clap: My surname is Cunningham, and some of my mates and colleagues call me Cunny. All of my brews will be labelled with 'The taste of Cunny' :eek:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Wez reaches for Yellow Card :lol: :lol:

Sorry for the many milk questions... Do they still stick firmly if the bottles are stored - say in a garage or shed - where they may be subject to a certain amount of damp air and a little condensation???

Oh... and another ace label Melvynnn - what are you, a graphic designer or summink?

Nah, only fiddle with photoshop in the time i have between college, drinking, gigging and gaming, i'll have a bash at requests tho, never thought about it before, dont expect them to be full on :eek: quality though haha

Much better than my labels
shodan_lable.jpg

Which are and have always been (yes I'm a Luddite )done in power point :oops: and stuck to the bottle with whatever my kids have in their pencil cases :lol:

Latest posts

Back