Kegerator build query

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keith1664

Bewildered
Reaction score
I'm just sorting out my shopping list for the last few little bits and pieces required for my kegerator project and was wondering if those of you who've blazed the trail before me bothered with using non return valves in the gas lines into the cornies? If so which ones did you use? It's just that the John Guest ones are like £10 each and I need 4!

I have I'm getting fed up cleaning the beer out of the regulators.

CheckValve.jpg

I've got 6 of those coming from CanDirect . . 6.09 Euros each, and they screw onto the disconnect and the FFL John guest fitting fits on that. . . .

The John guest fittings are not designed to work with gas though and are purely to prevent the back flow of liquid. . . . Having said that they do work though

Thanks for the quick response Aleman, now I just need to work out what thread it is on my regulator!

I've not got them :oops: and touch wood never had a problem :pray:

I never leave my gas on, I get it to the desired psi and switch it off. I have to share my shed with a chest freezer and tumble dryer and just check the gauge when passing.

I'm looking at a gas management board. Seven cornies and one T-valve is getting silly, does anyone know if that has a non return feature :wha:

Why can I only find the nrv's for pin lock kegs on the CanDirect site? Do you have a direct link to them Aleman?

They are not listed on CanDirect . . .:oops: Should have said Sorry :oops:. . . Email Stefan Directly

Latest posts

Back