Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Landlord.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.

The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, I said, "Nothing."

The reason I said "nothing" instead of saying "just thinking" is because she then would have asked, "About what?"

At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Finally I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know?

Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion:

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

But you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case.

Time for another beer. Then maybe a nap.

1723485584243.png

Last edited:
I have been caught a glancing blow (often by one or the other daughter’s dog jumping up in excitement at seeing us) and it’s made me squeal. Once in my life I received a fully-on-target kick in the bits from one of our grand-children during a bit of rough and tumble and while my eyes were clamped shut and my mouth wide open I fell to the ground and didn’t utter a sound. This I think is the true mark of extreme pain. 😂

I think it's more to do with interpretation of pain.

Go back to slang.
'you p#ssy' generally said to a softie or a derogatory term for wimpy act. Yet look how much said area goes through during a good session of drunken monkey sex.
'thats a ballsy move' or 'got a set of balls' denoting an act of bravery or toughness, yet even a glancing blow has a man mewling on the floor like a baby.

It's totally backwards.

Which makes me believe women are a bit weird and actually enjoy pain and us men don't.
So I would say it's potentially a draw, but women are just strange

A kick in the nuts lasts for an instant.
Giving birth is hours.
Could you put up with 'kicked in the nuts'/'bike crash on crossbar' type pain for that duration?
I know I couldn't.

Someone once told me nearest us blokes get is trying to pass kidney stones

wow chippy. asking for trouble with this post.

I think it's more to do with interpretation of pain.

Go back to slang.
'you p#ssy' generally said to a softie or a derogatory term for wimpy act. Yet look how much said area goes through during a good session of drunken monkey sex.
'thats a ballsy move' or 'got a set of balls' denoting an act of bravery or toughness, yet even a glancing blow has a man mewling on the floor like a baby.

It's totally backwards.

Which makes me believe women are a bit weird and actually enjoy pain and us men don't.
So I would say it's potentially a draw, but women are just strange
omg!

prolly only a matter of time before this thread gets locked.

i know this is a joke but in all seriousness the reward to pain ratio is a little better in child birth than in testicle trauma.

you really dont get any reward from getting hit in the nuts. the benefit of kids could be arguable to some but in general we all benefit from childbirth where as no one does from a swift kick in the nut$.

and btw this prolly shouldnt be taken lightly . i work in an ER and have seen more than 1 case of testicular rupture (yes its as bad as it sounds) from truama.

The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

The reason I said "nothing" instead of saying "just thinking" is because she then would have asked, "About what?"

At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Finally I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know?

Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion:

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

But you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case.

View attachment 102839
Maybe we should ask that Algerian gold winning boxer Imane Khelif🤔

I rest my case.

View attachment 102839
I think you'd need to do a side-by-side comparison.

Maybe we should ask that Algerian gold winning boxer Imane Khelif🤔
I never understood the problem with this contestant. Isn't she a biological female? A bit, butch, possibly, but a genuine female nevertheless?
Or have I missed something?

Isn't it the equivalent of pushing a golf ball out your urethra? Or at least a marble.
I can imagine pushing a marble out of yourearthra would also be painful.

Last edited:
I never understood the problem with this contestant. Isn't she a biological female? A bit, butch, possibly, but a genuine female nevertheless?

Most females get two X chromosomes (XX)
Most males get an X and a Y chromosome (XY).

Then we get into DSD terratory (disorders of sexual development) and testosterone levels. Which leads leads to "not really sure".

I think science suggests Imane is in the latter hence the confusion and differing clinical interpretations.

There are accusations that she's possibly intersex, but who knows? Anyway, butch women indulging in women's boxing is hardly controversial. I can think of a few women's MMA fighters who'd wipe the floor with her both in terms of muscularity and outright aggression.

In my younger days I got not kicked in the balls, this was a Friday night, I knew the perpetrator had done something to harm me but was so ****** I didn't know what it was. A stoush ensued and it wasn't until the Sunday arvo in the pub toilets I discovered my balls were now a bluey black colour. So if it took me almost 48 hours to find out I had been kicked in the balls I would give my vote to child birth being the most painful. I never felt a thing!.

Latest posts

Back