Hop ideas

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dicko

Reaction score
Hi all
I recently made a youngs NWS which went wrong before I added the hops. So I have 90g of hops and was looking for ideas as to what to use them on. I believe they are Pacific jade and motueka but not sure of the split.
Any suggestions welcome.

Cheers Dicko

Perhaps a coopers Australian ale kit made to 20 litres. Use 15g of hops to make a hop tea boiled for ten mins in a litre of water.then use the rest to dry hop. Did something similar myself using some progress leaf hops I had kicking about.the result is very drinkable 👍🍻

Perhaps a coopers Australian ale kit made to 20 litres. Use 15g of hops to make a hop tea boiled for ten mins in a litre of water.then use the rest to dry hop. Did something similar myself using some progress leaf hops I had kicking about.the result is very drinkable 👍🍻
Thanks for the idea I've never thought of boiling the hops as I usually just dry hop.

Cheers Dicko

First time I had tried it as an addition to a kit. I saw it on a link to pimping coopers kits on the aussie homebrew forum and its quite an improvement over just dry hopping on its own.

Back