help with re-wire of 27 litre burco boiler

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenzie

Reaction score
HELP AGAIN PLEASE!!! How do I re-wire a 27 litre Burco boiler to give a continuous boil without it cutting out???
thanx for assistance so far - still struggling in terms of getting a continious boil.
I have altered the wiring as recommended, however, it still 'trips' out at 95 degrees and so is not reaching boiling point. It then takes 20 minutes to return to 95 degrees.
In addition to the 27 ltr burco, i have also tried an electrim with similar results.

Both are recommended in books and its frustrating me that I cannot seem to achieve a continious boil.

Any further advice will be very much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Have you achieved a continiuos boil??

Kenzie

Can you post a picture of the wiring . . . I'm sure someone can work it out . .. as an alternative you cold simply move the bulb of the thermostat away from the bottom of the boiler.

Aleman said:
Can you post a picture of the wiring . . . I'm sure someone can work it out . .. as an alternative you cold simply move the bulb of the thermostat away from the bottom of the boiler.

DSC00287300x225.jpg

if i understand you correctly you have a boiler which cuts out when it reaches the temperature set on a dial
if i am correct the dial will have 2 wires to it
just join them together as they come to the switch.
hope i have helped ya

Latest posts

Back