Hello from Bury!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazjcollins

Reaction score
Hello all!

I must admit: I have been lurking on here for a long time, leeching all the great knowledge in the community. I thought it was about time to start playing a more active part.

I have been brewing for around 4 years: started off with kits like most people and quickly moved on to BIAB and have never looked back. I am looking to set up a three tier system as soon as I can raise the cash. I am buying what I need bit by bit but will get there one day.

I have also just set up The Bury Homebrew Club and we will be meeting for the first time on June 14th at The Trackside Pub, Bolton Street Station, Bury from 7:30PM.

If any of you good folk are also from the frozen wastelands of Greater Manchester it would be great to see you there!

Gaz Collins

Welcome to the forum Gaz, I have moved your​ thread to the meeting forum as it'll get more views there.

Welcome to the forum Gaz. Everything you need to know and a lot more besides, is on this forum.
I'd love to attend your first meet, but I get nervous when I travel north of the Thames. I probably wouldn't understand the local lingo anyway... :nah:

Now that's a shame- going to a gig that night, otherwise I'd have come along. I live in Bury.
Id definitely be up for going to the second meeting!

Welcome to the forum Gaz. Everything you need to know and a lot more besides, is on this forum.
I'd love to attend your first meet, but I get nervous when I travel north of the Thames. I probably wouldn't understand the local lingo anyway... :nah:
Wouldn't want you getting a nosebleed marlon!

Thanks for the welcome though :)

Back