Gareth Southgate has named his 26 man squad for this summer's European Championships.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Landlord.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The 5 live pundits seem to think we have very good chance this time are they just bigging it up?

I don't watch other teams so i can only comment on the City players and if Foden plays like he does for us he will be an asset.

As usual with football threads can i ask members who are genuinely interested in football to post not its haters, thanks.

BBC RM Sport
@BBCRMsport

13m
England manager Gareth Southgate has named his 26 man squad for this summer's European Championships.

1622566470102.png

Last edited:
The players are there But Southgate, all be it a good bloke, is not a tactition. When it comes to the sharp end he will be outthought. If we win the group I believe we will face the runner up from group of death and expect us to exit then in the last 16. Hope I’m proved wrong. We may be better finishing second again like the World Cup.

I always think the press are overly optimistic on our chances. For me, the midfield seems a bit lightweight. In saying that, I am not sure who else I would have picked (Lingaard maybe?) In terms of the forwards, I would have liked to see ollie watkins. We will have done really well if we get to final 4 I think.

Back