Events in the north west

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krazypara3165

Regular.
Reaction score
Anything ever happen in the north west? meetings or events ect.....

I live in Warrington and noticed a few members also live in Warrington ( one possibly on my doorstep!) with a lot more members in the surrounding areas! (widnes runcorn liverpool manchester)

I'm from Warrington as well. Not heard of anything, but admittedly haven't looked hard.

....me neither! Then again there apparently was a beer festival here in october and I was completely oblivious to that!

The rotary club one? Yeah it was actually reasonably good, my Dad got invited as the chairman of one of the local charities, that's the only reason I heard (and then went to) of it.

I think so yeah!..... it just shocked me that Warrington had something as cultured as a beer festival! just gutted I missed it!

Anyhoo, I heard on the radio this morning that there is one in Manchester at the end of this month so i may pop up for a few!

There's a HB club in frodsham area with a fb page, try a Google. Not part of it but found it when searching for related info

Check out the Brewdoo Homebrew Club.
We meet 4-6 weekly in Chester or Frodsham and run lots of events such as Clone Beer competitions, Breakfast Beers (result to be decided at the next meet!) and good old bottle swaps!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brewdoo/427037520713425?fref=ts

Next meeting is also a trip to the Red Willow brewery and is full up I believe, but we should be getting together in February.

Cheers
DA

Back