Cycling and Trappist Beer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats where I see self driving cars will be really usefull... to drive you back from the pub.

i've had the westy 12 and its very good but st. bernadus abt12 is just as nice and easier to get hold off.

I've never been there by bike, I wonder why? :thumb:

Westvlet.jpg

wow that's over £350 worth if sold on... not that you'd deprive yourself of such a great brew :grin:
I had that dilemma when I went there. I decided there's no way I'm selling. I've aged best part of a crate for over a year now and it tastes even better. Need to go back this year and get some more.

wow that's over ��£350 worth if sold on... not that you'd deprive yourself of such a great brew :grin:

Yes, I believe they were being sold in BrewDog Camden for �£25 each. I used to go on an annual pilgrimage and collect 2 crates but my tastes have changed and I no longer feel it's worth the bother.

The monks insist that they're not sold on and I've always stood by that. I have given a few away and swapped some though.

Latest posts

Back