Corny fridge

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soton

some random guy
Reaction score
Just went and picked up a fridge to turn into a kegerator, only £10 on eBay, I bounced a few emails back and forth with the seller, and as a few other people showed interest in it and it turned out to be in storage right on my door step, plus the owner had to drive 20 miles to get it out so of course I promised the lady selling it i would DEFO with out doubt 100% have it, When I saw it I realised it was too big for what i wanted :eek:, I needed it to fit into a smallish top opening shed :doh:..... oh dear!!:hmm: anyway loaded it into my small van with the doors tired up as it wouldn't quite fit lol, then taking it home I had a :idea: I will order a digital STC 1000 and put the fridge in my big shed at the bottom of the garden and turn it into a brewing fridge, disaster overted......yey :party:
And you know what, my misses is so cynical she seems to think it was all planed! if only I had that sort of fore sight:grin:

I ordered a ST 1000, only £10 including the delivery so hopefully I will have a brew fridge up and running quite soon :|:thumb:

Latest posts

Back