Cornelius Maxi 310 - flow/return problem

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bendeneo

Reaction score
Hi all,

So I have a Cornelius Maxi 310 in what looks to be pristine condition, and I used it briefly and it works great..... with a problem.

When I got it delivered (it was an ebay purchase) I noticed it was missing the 'Flow' pipe......

I had an old Cornelius Maxi 210 and so simply took out the pipe from that one and replaced it.

This worked (in the sense that it now doesn't fire a jet of water out of the 'Flow' hole!

However on inspection it then meant a lot of water leakage..... from pretty much everywhere!

I am guessing this is because there is a hose inside that should be connected to the 'Flow' pipe, and so what is happening inside is that this hose is simply firing water everywhere.

Without taking it apart (which doesnt look like an easy job...... unless you can guys think is isnt too bad to do) I was thinking that perhaps one of the pumps that relates to the flow/return could simply be disconnected?

I am not too fussed about the flow return, unless you guys think that it is worth me trying to get inside the thing to reconnect the hose to the pipe?

Latest posts

Back