Any Norfolk brewers out there?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orlando

Regular.
Reaction score
Well I know there are a few but if you are within say 25 miles of Melton Constable you might be interested in coming along to a new Brew Club that started this month. So far there are 3 AG brewers but the majority make kits or have never brewed before and want to learn. We meet on the 3rd Tuesday of each month (next meeting October 15th).

You can find out a little more and join here [url/]. Currently we have 10 interested parties and would like to hear from anyone keen to participate in building it into a great place for brewers of all standards to meet, exchange ideas, go to group events, talk about and drink great beer.

I can get to M.C in about 25 mins. Where is the meeting for outsiders of the village? I know it to drive through but no particular address. Will see how it goes as I'd love to attend and learn about the step from kit to All Grain brewing and I'm very passionate about locally brewed beer ( which is all I try and buy unless I'm desperate and go for that large Suffolk brewer :whistle:)

Bluezephyr said:
I can get to M.C in about 25 mins. Where is the meeting for outsiders of the village? I know it to drive through but no particular address. Will see how it goes as I'd love to attend and learn about the step from kit to All Grain brewing and I'm very passionate about locally brewed beer ( which is all I try and buy unless I'm desperate and go for that large Suffolk brewer :whistle:)

PM sent.

Latest posts

Back