AIPA Bottle Swap

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan125

BIAB brewer
Reaction score
I have a couple of bottles of my recent AIPA to swap if anyone's interested.

Its the strongest, hoppiest beer I've made to date so would like to swap them with any stronger or hoppier than average beer of any style, regardless whether its a kit, extract or AG brew.

My AIPA is 7.2% ABV - 60ish IBUs - with over 300g total hops, and fermented with Vermont ale yeast (so you can expect it to be hazy)

After 17 days in the keg (force carbonated - although the kegerator is on the blink and not getting as cold as it should) its looking like this:-

It will need another week or two before the bottles are ready to send but I will be able to send them in my recently acquired bottle packaging which you could return with your bottle, and I can send the recipe sheet with the bottles (in a seal envelope if you want to play guess the hops :lol:).

:cheers:

I have a couple of bottles of my recent AIPA to swap if anyone's interested.

Its the strongest, hoppiest beer I've made to date so would like to swap them with any stronger or hoppier than average beer of any style, regardless whether its a kit, extract or AG brew.

My AIPA is 7.2% ABV - 60ish IBUs - with over 300g total hops, and fermented with Vermont ale yeast (so you can expect it to be hazy)

After 17 days in the keg (force carbonated - although the kegerator is on the blink and not getting as cold as it should) its looking like this:-

It will need another week or two before the bottles are ready to send but I will be able to send them in my recently acquired bottle packaging which you could return with your bottle, and I can send the recipe sheet with the bottles (in a seal envelope if you want to play guess the hops :lol:).

Im interested. Here is my thread that i just started. http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=599644#post599644

Wont be offended if nothing takes your fancy. Reply here or PM.

I have a Belgian blonde that's 6.9% or a Belgian dark abbey ale that is 9.6% if you like strong Belgian beers

Nice one Leon103 - I don't make Belgians, but the great thing about bottle swaps is the chance to try out some different beers.

So I'd love to try one of your dark abbey ales - PM me your address and I'll get one of mine in the post.

Back