39 pints

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the candyman

Reaction score
just bottled my irish stout, i am now the very proud owner of 39 little baby's they just need to hurry up and grow!!! what do you think 2-3 weeks?

hi , 2 weeks in warm then at least 2 weeks somewhere cooler then at least overnight in the fridge ,after that you could sample 1 but the rest would really want another 4 weeks really

+ 1 with Pittsy :thumb:

Only answer is to brew more, build up a stock :cheers:

I think you would be best of two weeks some where warm, and then 3 months some where cold to condition :D

Get your next brew on now :thumb: :cheers:

Djseaton said:
I think you would be best of two weeks some where warm, and then 3 months some where cold to condition :D

We're talking a big test of willpower there, I've got over 200 bottled beers stored now, thats the only way I can get that length of conditioning time :roll:

Oldest 'stock' I have now was a brew made 19/8/11 ....... and there's not much of that left now :cheers:

Baz Chaz said:
Djseaton said:

We're talking a big test of willpower there, I've got over 200 bottled beers stored now, thats the only way I can get that length of conditioning time :roll:

Oldest 'stock' I have now was a brew made 19/8/11 ....... and there's not much of that left now :cheers:

I know its hard mate, im the same trying to keep them longer :D
But if you are short on bottles you could drink commercial and save the bottles for the next brew :D

Latest posts

Back