• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

10% discount for HBF members at my holiday cottage in France

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cononthebarber

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi there everyone,

I'd like to offer members of the forum a 10% discount when booking a week or more stay at my holiday cottage in France. The cottage is in the small village of Vignols, in the Correze region of France. Beautiful area with fantastic countryside and plenty to do and see! The cottage sleeps 4 people and would make a lovely break for two couples or a couple plus kids?

From £295 per week with discounts negotiable for longer stays.

Visit http://www.visitvignols.co.uk for full details

The 10% is off the full price of your stay and to make sure you get it either pm me or contact me through the website quoting your HBF username.

Just to say this post was discussed with Admins before being posted and is was Allowed to be posted :thumb:

Looks a nice place, now to think of a reason to visit there :hmm:

wish you had posted this before i had booked my hols typical. looks a nice place . i will keep you web site in my favourites and maybe book for next year

That is a shame, nevermind maybe we can see you next year? or you could book early and get your hols booked for next year while you're at it! :lol:

Looks nice and gave me an idea of something for the hols. Have family who live in Reims, so thought could have 2 weeks off, and go there in 2nd week after visiting. Only trouble is, it's a little too far to drive with LO, and we would ideally be looking for a place that was closer to the seaside...

Good luck though, looks nice :thumb:

After some recent research of other holiday homes in the surrounding region I have realised we have been "underselling" ourselves somewhat...as such I have increased our rates for the year ahead however still feel that we are very competitive...and the 10% discount still stands for HBF members :)

Hi All,

Just a reminder (and shameless bump!) that this offer is still valid and that we have a number of weeks still available for 2013! Hope to hear from you :cheers:

Latest posts

Back