Electric cars.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your car has collision avoidance radar you are up **** creek and are tracable 24/7

Everyone who carries a mobile phone is traceable and has been for years i wouldn't worry about the technology on cars!

Everyone who carries a mobile phone is traceable and has been for years i wouldn't worry about the technology on cars!
I can't see that collision avoidance makes you traceable at all, it is a radar that measures distance around you and calculates if you would hit it if you didn't slow down quicker than you are doing, no need to send your location anywhere. It just seems to be completely off topic scaremongering

If you've ever watched the Hunted TV show, they quite often prefer to use car telematics over phones - there can be uncertainty over who's using a phone, and potentially quite a bit of time-consuming analysis to identify a burner etc, whereas if they catch someone on CCTV getting into a (modern) car then car telematics allows them to track it more precisely than a phone which is often just down to within a single mast area (or triangulate it into part of a mast area).

Also people can remember to turn their phone off, but forget about the telematics.

I want to be tracked, if they have all of my data then I might get useful targeted ads for things I'm actually interested in.
Well I hope their tracking is more efficient than their add targeting. Every time I buy something on the internet I get endless adds for the exact thing I've just bought. I've just bought it duh...

Didn't know you could do that!!!! Awesome thanks Albrew

If anyone else is interested in supporting - https://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/account/upgrades

1715795534514.png

Latest posts

Back